Arabian make up is characterized by the bold/dramatic eyeliner.
Steps used to create this eye look:
- Apply eye shadow primer all over the eyelids .
- Apply a neutral eye shadow all over the eyelids as well.
- On the outer corners of the lids, apply a dark brown eyeshadow and blend in towards the crease.
- Using a black gel eyeliner and an angled brush create a thick winged liner on the eyelids close to the lash line .
- With a black kohl pencil, Line the waterline making sure to extend the kohl liner to the lower lashes for that bold line, then join the lower liner to the top winged liner
- Apply false eyelashes to enhance the eye look.
Photography -Mike Ofori
Model -Salma Phillips
Make Up – Oluchi Onuigbo
Stylist – Jowwy