Water does something magical to our bodies.
If you don’t know what I’m talking about, then you are definitely not getting enough of it to see the difference. I recently started drinking a ton of water -about 5 litres a day-, in order to check off at least one of my new year’s resolutions, and I decided to share all the beautiful things that have happened to my body since I started.
- My skin cleared up. Even though I wasn’t plagued by acne, my skin was blotchy and I had a couple of dark spots from popped pimples that had refused to clear up. After I started drinking more water, they started to clear up and my skin was glowing.
- My hangovers actually got better. I know there is no such thing as a good hangover, but my hangovers actually stopped feeling as bad as they used to.
- My hair got shinier. I’m still not sure if it’s the almond oil conditioner I just started using, or the water. But my money is on water.
- It cleared my back acne. I know this because I have never done anything about getting rid of my acne before. I hardly show off my back, so it has never bothered me. But last week I noticed most of my back acne had cleared up.
- My nails got stronger. I don’t bother growing out my nails, because they grow out very brittle, but drinking more water genuinely helped me with that.
- It improved my health. I’m allergic to just about anything you can think off, as a result I always have a running nose, and I’m constantly sneezing. Drinking more water didn’t get rid of my allergies, but it definitely made the allergic reactions better.
- It balanced my chi, I’m dead serious. I’ve never been more full of life.
If you think this post is an exaggeration of the powers of drinking water, why don’t you try it out first.