Apart from getting the perfect bikini body or a complete set of 6 perfectly chiseled abs, working out regularly and just generally keeping fit has a tone of both physical and emotional benefits, that have probably never crossed your mind, so we’ve run through them for you.
- It helps with depression and anxiety, working out has been proven to be a very effective mood booster, as it releases endorphins which creates feelings of happiness.
- You sleep better, which might not seem like a big deal but getting adequate sleep does wonders for you health-wise.
- Exercising strengthens not just your heart, but your immune system, making you less susceptible to infections and diseases than you would have been without it.
- Exercising releases endorphins which help you get all pumped, and also help with clearing your mind for sharper and faster thinking.
- It reduces stress, and alleviates anxiety. Working up sweat after a particularly stressful day helps you cope.
- Someone dealing with a drug addiction should exercise more.