We all get those days. Those days where we just want to curl up in a ball and cry or tear our hairs out from the root while screaming at the top of our lungs. Whenever you get those kinds of days you don’t always have to pretend to keep your cool. Sometimes it is really okay to just let it all out, punch something, scream, cry it out.
The only thing that isn’t okay is ruining your makeup in the process, because honestly makeup is expensive. So here are makeup tips to help you keep your makeup intact while you lose your cool.
- Waterproof eyeliner and mascara, for those days you need to go and cry it out in a toilet stall in the office. That way you don’t come out with raccoon eyes and you won’t have people asking you “whats wrong?” all day (which just turns the waterworks right back on honestly.)
- If you are one of those people who get all red eyed after a good cry, carry visine (eye-drops) around in your purse, they help clear up the redness and it works like magic. Your contact lens solution also works like magic although I’m not sure if there are any side effects to using that.
- Always use a primer. Using primers helps keep your makeup in place for a longer time, even when you are crying. Don’t forget to use a finishing spray after for some extra support.
- Switch to a lipstick with a weird colour like purple to take the attention of your eyes. But I really can’t say this method is foolproof.
- Always keep makeup removal wipes on you, they always come in handy especially when you’ve done too much damage to your makeup.
- Carry around eyeliner to reline your water line, they are the first to give up the fact that you just had a good cry.