It is about two weeks to Father’s day and we hope you’ve saved up for whatever gift(s) you are going to give your dad. This is an appeal to lose the cards and mugs this year, dad only get only gets celebrated once a year, unlike the twenty something times, mums do.
If gift ideas for your dad, haven’t crossed your mind yet, you should check out our father’s day gift guide.
- This leather iPhone case only a dad will use. Not only will it keep his phone safe, it doubles as a card holder, and wallet. You could add a personal touch to it and get his initials monogrammed.
- A new watch, because a man can never have too many watches. Get something engraved on its back so he’ll always remember the gift is from you.
- A spa appointment. Men need to be pampered too, go all out and let him get everything done, from massages to facials and he’ll soon be asking to make it a monthly ritual.
- A copy of urban dictionary, so he will stop asking you what “lmao” means every week.
- This USB record player can be used to play his old vinyls stashed around the house. If you ask us, this is the best father’s day gift you could get your dad.