Fashion trends from the nineties and eighties (maybe even as far back as the sixties) have been making huge comebacks since last year. Some of the biggest trends from then didn’t make the cut but we are predicting their comeback this year.
1. Those super crop tops. You know those ones that Britney Spears used to wear everywhere? Yup they are coming back.
2. Baggy Jeans. Not just any kind of baggy jeans, Soulja Boy baggy.
3. Berets. Don’t question it, just accept.
4. Skinny jeans for guys.
5. Satin (yes I’m for real.)
6. Flared Jeans. No not just bell bottoms, the ones with the exaggerated flares like these ones.
7. Clip on suspenders. Say what you want, these are exclusively for the cool kids anyway .
8. Popped collars. Because why not?
9. Those flip up sunglasses.
10. Tube tops.