Growing up with an older sister is all sorts of fun, but growing up with an older sister who was also a fashion lover, means you can probably relate with these beauty experiences.
- This was you at all your school parties, after your sister had hooked you up with her best clothes
- Your sister using you as a life size barbie anytime she wanted to try a look out on someone.
- You stopped wearing ‘Aunty give me cake’ way before all your friends.
- You always had to wait for your sister to get dressed, then dress you up whenever the whole family had to go out.
- As far as you were concerned she was Anna Wintour and could never make a bad style choice.
- Telling your mum to only buy clothes that were similar to your sister’s.
- You giving your friends in school style tips passed down to you from my sister.
- When you finally grew into all of your favorite clothes of hers.