The 26th edition of Miss Ghana UK (MGUK) will take place this month, Saturday 22nd September 2018 at Gaumont Palace in London.
The core idea behind this pageant is Beauty with Brains. The role of women in society keeps evolving and there the need for a platform to showcase the emerging and challenging roles of women today.
Miss Ghana UK is the official search for the most beautiful (with intellect) young lady of Ghanaian descent across the United Kingdom. The pageant is the single platform where beauty, talent and music come face to face to thrill the thousands of audience who attend the event on a yearly basis.
MGUK has been a successful and leading brand for over two decades which celebrates the true beauty of the Ghanaian woman.
This year’s event will be hosted by Afua Adom, presenter, Editor-in-chief of Glam Africa Magazine and Columnist at The Voice Newspaper UK.
• “DISCOVERING THE GHANAIAN IN YOU!” is the theme for this year’s edition of the annual event which Ghanaian and other African nationals look out for on a yearly basis.
• As we are discovering the Ghanaian in us each theme is chosen, showcasing our rich culture from all the ten regions of Ghana in the talent segment of the show. Through this Miss Ghana UK will continue to promote our beautiful Ghanaian culture.
• Over the years, Miss Ghana UK has achieved several successes as a quality brand and the one of the most respected Beauty Pageant, fully endorsed by the Ghana High Commission UK.
• It is the dream of ours, as organisers to ensure Miss Ghana UK 2017(Silver Jubilee) surpasses all previous editions.
• To ensure this, Miss Ghana UK will produce a TV series on the pageant to be known as THE MISS GHANA DIARIES in conjunction with ABN TV and ABN Radio.
Here are this year’s contestants