Whoop, it’s Thursday!
For our newbies, every Thursday we bring you a review of our favorite wedding of the previous weekend.
Last weekend, it was all about the wedding of the official photographer of the Nigerian president, Bayo Omoboriowo (HERE).
Bayo got married to his soul mate, Lola at the Our Saviours’ Anglican church in Lagos while their reception held at Yetunde’s place, Park view, Lagos.
We present to you our favorite moments at the wedding.
1. When Lola walked down the aisle with her father.
2. When Bayo first unveiled his bride
3. The moment when the Officiating minister, asked the dreaded question ‘Is there anyone here who is against this marriage, and the congregation looked back to see you-know-who’
4. When the couple carried out the marital rites at the ‘Our Savior’ Anglican church, Lagos.
5. The groomsmen (many of whom were photographers – the likes of Obi Somto to Jide Odukoya) and their swag.
6. Obi Somto’s killer dance moves
#Weddingingnigeria #bayoomoboriowo’s #groomsmen and #Maidsofhonour brought down the roof with their dance???? ???? #loolabayo2015 #onlyinnigeria #funnyvideos A video posted by WeddingInNigeria (@weddinginnigeria) on
7. The bridal train and their selfie
8. When the couple blew kisses from the altar
9. When the couple danced out of the church and greeted guests
10. The reception hall detail
11. The Godwin Effect
12. The kissing game at the reception
14. Some of the Notable guests at the event
15. When Waje took off her shoes during her special rendition
16. The couples’ dance to Timi Dakolo’s ‘Iyawo Mi’
A video posted by WeddingInNigeria (@weddinginnigeria) on
17. And these!