The global Lessons in Success Training, LIST Tour has announced its line-up of keynote speakers. This year’s event is holding on the 16thand 17th of November at the Raddison Blu Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The conference will bring together leading international experienced and skilled instructors who will provide professional insights and hands-on training in the areas of Business Strategy, Sales and Marketing.
The conference will host 7-distinguished instructors who possess finesse in their craft as business leaders and policymakers.
This year’s speakers include LaTonya Washington, CEO of ‘The Customer Culture’ and founder of ‘The International List Tour for Entrepreneurs’, Dr. Calvin Bonds, Co-founder Burgeon Consulting where he serves as a global leadership training coach; Constance Moonzwe, CEO ITH Staffing Inc, a $10 Million Staffing Company; Dr. Monica Wilson, Professor at NU and Behavioral Health Commissioner, T.J Walker, Creative Director & Chief Creative officer of Notable clothing Companies, Ms Queenie Johnson, Founder MamaBeBrilliant and Celebrity Education Consultant, and Dr Akindotun Akinyemi Merino, CEO Jars Education & Psychological Firm.
Dr. Monica Wilson, Ceo MRM Consulting Says: “We look forward to bringing together the many business leaders in Nigeria in a bid to create a world-class business module for the giant of Africa. The speakers at the LIST Tour conference represent many important facets of entrepreneurship – the industry, government, non-profits, academic and service providers”
Some Panel topics include:
- The Who, the Why, the What of Strategy! Building Measurable Strategies for Profitability
- Who is On My Team? Know Your Team Players and How to Lead Them with Purpose
- How to Manage Your Cash Flow: The Business of Profit First
- Who Moved the Cheese? Create Mental Toughness in a Global Economy of Highs and Lows
- The High Stakes of Fashion! The International Business of Fashion
- You Cannot Be an Introvert Here! The Importance of Networking in Other Industries when in Fashion
- The PITCH! Entrepreneurs will pitch their ideas to a panel of experts and investors
Additional details on the Speakers, Sessions, Registration and Exhibition can be found on https://thelisttour.com
Sign up to attend here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/