Media personality Tosyn Buknor has now released her official wedding photos and we are loving them!
When my sister asked what i wanted for my wedding, i told her i wanted people to be happy and leave feeling like wow, they had experienced something beautiful! I also wanted our (Omowale and i) cultures, passion and things we love reflected.
– The table names were in either French or Yoruba. They were names or titles of things that mattered to us. I for example wanted to celebrate my grandmothers so i had ‘Olakunbi’ and ‘Adeoti’ tables (their names), and also my house in secondary school (Efunjoke).
– My ‘something borrowed’ was a brooch from Sasha and my tiara from Princess. Something new were my shooooooes and dress. Something old was the bracelet that belonged to my maternal grandmother that i wore in her memory and Something blue was… (guess)
Who Did What?
– Bride’s Traditional Outfit (aso oke by Buckstone Ventures)
– Bride’s Engagement Fan (Buckstone Ventures)
– Bride’s Make Up and Gele Tying (Annabel for BMPro)
– Groom’s Traditional Outfit (Buckstone Ventures)
– Groomsmen aso ebi (Jay Osbie)
– Bride’s Reception Dress (Mai Atafo Inspired)
– Bride’s Bouquet ( Aralia by Nature)
– Bride’s Shoes ( Sergio Rossi Bridal Collection)
– Bride’s Make Up (Banke Meshida Lawal for BMPro)
– Bride’s Hair (Preye of MzPreye Makeovers)
– Groom’s Reception Outfit (Mai Atafo Inspired)
– GroomsMen Outfits (King Hakbal)
– Event Hosts (Chigurl, Tee-A, Wyse)
– Band- Shuga Band
– Djs- Dj Bola, Dj Lami, Dj GQ
– Venue: (Landmark Event Centre, Oniru)
– Wedding Invites (The Wedding Store)
– Photobooth courtesy Photomania NG
– Cake for Engagement (Cakes by Andy Clarke)
– Cake for Reception (Helado Delicia)
– Photography (Oluphotos, Jide Odukoya, Bunmi Adedipe)
– VideoGraphy (Tei Lawsonand Daniel Folley)
See more pictures below!