For most women, taking off your bra after a long day, or finally finding the perfect pair of jeans have to be a couple of the most satisfying feelings on earth. But for all true makeup lovers out there, there is probably nothing more satisfying than these feels.
- When both your falsies go on perfectly, on the very first try.
- When you don’t have to clean your winged tip 99 times, and you get it right the first time around.
- And then there is when both wings of your eyeliner are perfectly even like God himself drew it on.
- Finally finding a shade of foundation that fits your skin tone perfectly.
- When you get a bunch of free beauty products, and not just any products but the good stuff, like Urban Decay.
- Those very rare days, your eyebrows actually turn out looking Pinterest perfect.
- When you beat your face so good, every single selfie you take that day bangs.
- When your contour blends perfectly with the rest of your makeup.
- When you try to copy a look you saw in a YouTube tutorial, and you get it spot on.
- When the dollar comes crashing down, and you can finally afford to buy Ruby Woo as well as eat again.
- When you walk into a MAC store in Lagos, and the sales girls actually offer good customer service.
- When all the eyeshadow colours you use blend perfectly into each other.
- When you put on mascara, and manage not to get any on the upper lid of your eye.
- When you find a perfect dupe for a beauty product you’ve been paying an arm and a leg for.
- When your makeup still bangs at the end of a very long sweaty day, so you know you stayed fabulous through out the day.
Did we miss any? Let us know below.