The video which hit the interent about 48 hours ago was shot in the ancient city of Osogbo in Osun State and it captures the essence of the city.
The video which was directed by Mex with a retro Yoruba theme was shot across different locations of the city with scenes bearing images from notable landmarks of the state such as the Erin Jesha waterfalls, the Nigerian Railway Corporation Osogbo, Osogbo City Stadium, Osogbo market, and the famous Nike Art Gallery and Museum.
Here are five things the beautiful video teaches us about Love and Marraige:
1. A happy couple plays the ‘pillow game’ immediately after waking up, but not before the lady receives a peck from her man.
2. A Happy couple visits the Market together, holding hands
3. A happy couple plays around and derives joy in each other’s company
4. A woman in love with her man will not accept a ride from any other man no matter how stranded she is
5. A couple that plays together, stays together.
You can watch the video (HERE)