Becoming a full fledged member of the beard gang (also known as baby boy nation), takes so much more effort than just being able to grow a beard. You can’t have a full beard and be looking like Wasiu my mai shai and expect to be acknowledged as a member of the beard gang. Also please note, that this post is not for those at the back with two chin hairs, none of these tips can work for you if you don’t already have an actual beard.
- You have to be ready to groom and take care of it properly, the most important thing in your life after your mother is your beard. Yes your beard comes even before bae.
- If your beard had refused to connect and make you become a full fledged member of the beard gang, castor oil will work wonders on it. If your beard is like the photo below, I’m not referring to you, you need to have an actual beard before you can worry about it connecting.
- Have mercy on your partner and invest in argan oil to keep your beard soft and moisturized, so it doesn’t feel like she’s making out with a cactus every time she kisses you.
- Get a good barber to fix you up with a trim from time to time, you are not a caveman letting your beard grow wild is unattractive.
- If you are still an aspiring beard gang member, put the mentholated spirit down already, you’ve been trying since SS3 it’s never going to help you grow the beard of your dreams.
- If you not have a full beard grooming kit, then you are only here to play. If you don’t know where to start from head over to bearded_genius on Instagram, they stock everything you need.