I don’t know why people make such a big deal about bleaching, especially in an age when one can literally be trans (insert anything…literally anything.)
So why aren’t you allowed to be translightskin without the melanin warriors coming down hard on you? And for all of the noise, the side effects of bleaching are rather minimal. The only serious disease you are susceptible to is skin cancer which you have a 20% chance of surviving, and 20% is a rather solid number. And even if you fall into the unlucky 80%, something must kill man right?
In support of equality of rights for the translighties, I have come up with the 6 easiest ways to bleach and get away with it.
- Kuku kill yourself: No for real, I am a firm believer in reincarnation and seeing you so strongly identify with light skin people, there is a 99% chance you will come back to the world as one.
- Chemical peel: This is a basic process really with only a 40% risk. It involves in simple terms, taking a chemical bath containing such chemicals as alpha hydroxy acids, trichloroacetic acid, phenol and about 99 other chemicals . The bath peels of the top layer of your skin slowly and painfully, but isn’t the true meaning of beauty pain?
- Use this cream: The only side effects are five times your usual susceptibility to sunburns, discoloration, cancer, extreme acne…I could go on but I have a word limit.
- Bleaching pills: Don’t listen to what anyone is saying, what harm can there be in a pill that is capable of changing your skin colour and blocking the production of melanin in your body? Of course its not going to disrupt anything else.
- Pray and fast. Our Lord is a miracle worker, he can do and undo all things including your complexion he so beautifully created. Pray and fast for 70 days, you’ll start noticing changes by the 50th day, and if you don’t, you need to work on your faith in the Lord.