For many of us, Asa has always been bae.
Whether it is for her beautiful voice, peerless music or her amazing personality, one cannot help but love Asa. These days, we have one more thing to love about her and that is her personal style. For someone who pretty much used to look like she just rolled out of bed and put on yesterday’s t-shirt, Asa’s glo up has been real.
Her video of Eyo, a song off her Bed of Stone album, which was released a while back, is nothing short of amazing. Here is every single time Asa gave us stylegasms in the video.
- When she wore this tribal statement necklace.
- Then there was this beautiful kimono dress, she paired with a pair of black leggings which is something we would have hated, because of how long the gown was, but she pulled it off effortlessly.
- This blue maxi gown looked like it was made for no one else but her.
- And then there was this green sleeveless long-line jacket, with the amazing cut, which she paired with a black long sleeved turtle neck t-shirt.
- No we didn’t forget her hair and glasses that have become a statement look for her. We love!
If you haven’t seen yet here’s the video below, and the only thing better than the video is the song.