Keeping fit doesn’t always have to be about drawing up fancy diet plans you know you’ll probably not follow, and registering for a gym membership you end up using like twice a month. There are diet plans you can draw up from food you already know and love, and this might come as a surprise but you can actually keep fit without going to the gym. We’ll leave the diet plan talk for another day and focus on working out.
The answer to keeping fit outside the gym, is simple – run.
Here’s the thing about running, apart from being one of the most effective forms of exercise to help you lose weight, or maintain a consistent weight, it has a ton of other benefits you might not even be aware off.
- It’ll boost your sex drive and even sexual performance. Yes this has been scientifically proven, just don’t take my word for it.
- You get to wear your sexy -sometimes expensive- gym clothes in public, for everyone to see and appreciate.
- Apparently if you are single and run on the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge regularly for long enough, you would find a bae. This one has actually been proven and tested -by a friend of course.
- There are a ton of health benefits. From helping with your blood pressure, to strengthening your immune system and lungs, the benefits are endless.
- You don’t need to spend money on getting a gym membership, you can literally run anywhere.
- It clears up your skin. As long as you are not one of those people who put on a full face of makeup to go for a run, then it’ll work wonders on your skin.