Lagos Fashion and Design Week 2015 gave us a ton of style inspiration we will probably be referring to till the next one comes around. And for most style lovers we kept close watch on the international fashion weeks from Paris to Milan to New York. But Ghana also had their fashion week last year and it was pretty awesome. Spotting designers from Hazza to Urban Zulu here is all the style inspiration we gathered from Ghana. With love
- These perfectly draped culottes by Vonne Couture are on the top of our wish list. Paired with these blue blazer the look was both casual and chic.
- Lace has been one of our favourites and this lace number by Modella B is everything we love about fashion and style.
- This piece by Hazza with the hand painted face in front was the perfect blend of art meets fashion. Although I was more interested in the painting than the dress itself, I think the dress could pass as perfect date night material (maybe loose the sleeves though).
- We just couldn’t get enough of Hazza and his artsy pieces, and we loved everything about this look. Down to the weird necktie that you would expect to look out of place, but really doesn’t. This piece was something I could totally see in my closet, so Hazza if you see this Wei ye sen, eye fe
- Totally Ethnik’s collection was a popular one at the fashion week and just because we can’t help but love everything sheer we had to add this piece to the list.
- Julia Shika Odamtten shows us how to do street style right in her showcase and this was our best.
- This dress by Urban Zulu was actually beautiful and wearable at the same time, a combination we don’t get a lot of at fashion weeks.