We are allowed to wear sneakers on absolutely anything now, and we can’t get over how convenient the style trend is. As effortless as pairing sneakers with a dress seems, you actually need to put in some effort to pull it off as flawlessly as your favourite style blogger does.
- If you don’t already own a pair of sneakers, buy a pair of converses. There is probably no outfit in your wardrobe that converses won’t go with. Getting a white pair, are most people’s first choice, but you can opt for more fun patterns and colours.
- Don’t be afraid to rock a sporty pair of sneakers with a dress or skirt. So you don’t end up looking like you couldn’t decide whether you wanted to go to the gym or for drinks with friends before leaving your house, get a colourful pair, or one in a fun print instead of plain old black or white.
- If you have money to spend despite the fact that a dollar is three hundred and fifty naira, you could get an expensive pair that no one will mistake as being part of your sports gear.
- You can never go wrong pairing absolutely any type of sneakers with a skater dress or skirt. They also work better with minis and midis, that maxis.
- Slip on sneakers, are also a perfect fit with any outfit in your wardrobe. They also cater to most personal styles since they are not as sporty as regular lace ups.