Anyone up for a challenge? Well we dare you to…
- If you are most comfortable in jeans, step out of your comfort zone for a month and wear only dresses and skirts. You are not allowed to wear jeans anywhere at all the whole month.
- Buy a clothing item you usually won’t buy. Maybe you have boring underwear, switch it up for some sexy lingerie for a change, or you don’t like hats, buy one you hate the least and actually wear it somewhere. With the heat wave, wearing a hat around is actually advisable.
- Wear high heeled shoes everywhere for a week -ok maybe not the gym-, if you are usually always in flats or sneakers, no matter what the occasion is.
- Try an androgynous look, if you are a typical barbie who’s always in pink and skirts and dresses.
- Do something daring with your hair. You could cut it, or dye it, or go natural if you already haven’t. The challenge isn’t just restricted to your natural hair, it applies to whatever hairstyles you are doing too. Experiment with your braids and weaves, not every-time box braids or a center part, sometimes suku or a pixie cut.
- Wear sneakers under everything for a week. We proved that sneakers can be worn with anything earlier on the blog, why not try it out yourself now?
- Go without makeup for a week, for no other reason but to to show that you can. If you usually don’t wear any makeup, why not trying wearing some for just a week, you just might fall in love with it.
- Wear a clothing item, you haven’t worn in at least 6 months. We all have many of those kind of items, that we’ve refused to give out but never wear at the same time. It’s time to finally use it.