I’m not sure why I’m addressing this issue, because as long as water is wet and the sun is hot, men will continue to ask ladies these questions. But I decided to put this out here, in case you guys have never realized just how awkward it is.
- What’s your bra size?
Uncle if you don’t plan to take over her underwear shopping, why are you asking? Is it a line? If it is, has this ever worked for any of you?
- Why are you upset/angry? (usually when we are on our period)
Well I don’t know. If you had blood continuously gushing out of a hole in your body for five days, I’m pretty sure you’ll be upset too.
- Why do you use so much makeup?
Why do you wear sweat pants?
- Have you put on some weight?
Uh did you get shorter?
- Have you tried peeing standing up?
Wait…Why on earth?…you know what never mind.
- Aren’t thongs/g-strings uncomfortable?
Well they look pretty, and beauty is pain
- Why are you taking so long to get dressed/made up?
Rome wasn’t built in a day, be calm
- Why do you care so much about your eyebrows?
- Why do girls go to the bathroom together?
There are at least a dozen movies that can show you why going alone is a bad idea.
- Why spend so much money on makeup/weaves?
Because we can, because we want to and because we mean to.